Welcome to icliniq.com.
You need to have low calorie, low carbohydrate and high protein balanced diet chart for your weight loss.
According to your height, your ideal body weight should be 138 to 143 lbs. Diet and exercise both are important for the weight loss program.
Exercise regularly. Do not give any meal gaping. Meal gaping is one of the reason for your weight gain. Maintain the intake of the foods mentioned in the diet chart. Please share the result after 20 days or a month.
If you have any previous or recent medical report for example thyroid, etc., then do share with me. According to the result, I will do some modification in the diet chart again.
Garcinia Cambogia or any kind of slimming product or health supplement will not work properly without a balanced diet and proper physical exercise.
It is always better to reduce weight by a balanced diet chart to remain fit and healthy.
The following diet chart is suitable for you with standard meal timings. Please follow it properly.
- Wake up time : 7 AM.
- 7.15 AM : Take soaked almonds four to five pieces (overnight soaked, regularly).
- 7.25 AM : Have half cup sprouts (green moong and chana, soaked overnight and dried).
- 7.30 AM : Do physical activity such as brisk walking for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8.00 AM: Have a cup of green tea.
- 8.15 AM : Cornflakes or oats- half bowl, one cup toned milk (200 ml), one bowl green salad (either of these can be tried cucumber, tomato, onion and carrot).
- 12.00 PM : Drink one cup of butter milk (200 ml).
- 2.00 PM : For lunch, take either of these, three rotis or one cup rice along with 1 bowl mixed vegetable curry plus dal or soya nugget curry one bowl or salad one bowl and one cup curd.
- 5.00 PM : Have fruit salad (apple, pomegranate, guava, orange, grapes, watermelon, etc.,) or 200 to 250 g of whole fruit (avoid banana, mango and sapodilla).
- 7.00 PM : Take roasted rice flakes or roasted choley - half cup, one cup green tea and one ream cracker biscuit.
- 9.00 PM : Have a bowl mixed vegetable soup, two to three rotis along with one bowl green salad. Along with this, have one bowl mixed vegetable curry, one bowl dal and paneer curry one bowl.
- 11 PM : Bed-time.
a. Water intake : Three to four liters a day.
b. Oil intake: 20 to 25 mL per day.
c. Non-vegetarian foods : Chicken or fish or egg white as suggested.
d. Avoid junk food, table salt, fried food, potato, cake, pastry, sweets and meal gaping.
e. Brisk walking, free hand exercise, exercise for abdomen and yoga are suggested.