Common "Obesity" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq


A person is considered obese when their body mass index (BMI) is more than 30 kg/m2. BMI is calculated by dividing your weight by the square of your height in meters. Obesity is caused due to lack of physical activity, overeating, hormonal disturbances, genetic susceptibility, certain medications, or some psychological illness.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Health and Wellness Experts and Therapists. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Wellness by choosing the right Wellness Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Wellness Experts from iCliniq-Wellness.

My weight is 104 kg. How can I reduce my weight?

Query: Hello doctor, I am male, age 24, weigh 229 lbs, and have a height of 5.08 feet. Can you suggest tips for reducing my weight?  Read Full »

Sanchari Majumder

Answer: Hello, Welcome to The weight loss diet plan, and alternative foods are mentioned below; early morning, 7 AM, one glass of lukewarm water with half lemon along with one pinch of cinnamon powder. At 7.15 AM, green tea with almonds 4, breakfast at 8.30 AM dal (lentil) with boiled veg on...  Read Full »

Please suggest methods to reduce belly and body weight.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 46 years old, man. Following are my lifestyle. Limited food, especially at night. (anything only two), weekly 4 to 5 days morning treadmill walk up to 2 miles, no fried items, 120 ml of drink daily with salads or egg, two cups of tea daily, weekly one or two times non-vegetarian ...  Read Full »

Sanchari Majumder

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Your diet and exercise schedule is fine. If you could avoid drinks it is better to reduce weight quickly. You did not mentioned whether is there any health issue or not. You can take Apple cider vinegar 5 ml (1 tablespoon) mixed with lukewarm water and take before 30 mi...  Read Full »

I am a 31-year-old male with high blood pressure and severe ankle issues. Can you please help me with weight loss?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male with high blood pressure and severe ankle problems. Currently, I weigh 276.13 pounds, but I am determined to lose weight. I need assistance and advice on how to lose weight. What suggestions can you recommend for me? Kindly help.   Read Full »

Sanchari Majumder

Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health care. I can understand your concern. I will provide you with a diet chart to follow. Please note that alternative food options are mentioned below: Early morning: You can drink one glass of lemon water or one glass of soaked fenugreek seed water (so...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Wellness Expert Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.