I read your query and understand your concern. Yes, you can take organic green coffee beans for losing weight. But not only green coffee can lose weight. You should maintain a good diet chart with exercise. I give you a diet chart. please follow this. Alternative foods are mentioned below.
1. In the early morning, take water two glasses of soaked Bengal gram, lemon water, and soaked fenugreek seed water in one glass. (soaked fenugreek seed overnight, take only water in the early morning).
2. For breakfast have oats meal half bowl with apple one piece, or sago porridge, or brown bread, or egg white one piece.
3. Mid-morning 11 AM, green tea one cup without sugar.
4. For lunch at 1.30 PM - take two glasses of water, and one piece of cucumber for 15 minutes of lunch. Brown rice half cup with stewed veg with one bowl of dal water one cup, small fish or chicken one piece, sour curd one cup.
5. Tea time 4 PM- black or green tea without sugar.
6. Evening snacks 5.30 PM - veg or chicken stew half bowl with puffed rice with cucumber onion half bowl.
7. For dinner at 9 PM, take roti one piece, veg or paneer curry in one bowl
1. Use flaxseed in any recipes
2. Avoid fast foods, sugary products, and chocolate ice cream.
3. Regular exercise is a must.
4. Monitor your sugar level regularly.
5. Drinks lots of water
6. Do not overeat.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
To reduce my weight rapidly, I also think of adding probiotic supplements ... So, can you tell me some probiotic supplements to help reduce my weight ... Hello doctor,
I am 29 years old woman with PCOD, and I have a body weight of 187 lbs . Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.