I have been trying to reduce my weight for the past six months, but there has been no positive result. Now, I am tired of counting calories and weighing every food to maintain a proper diet. It drives me insane, and I could not sustain it anymore. But I want to get lean.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Thank you for your query.
Kindly follow the following diet plan:
1) Milk or tea - 100 mL.
2) Almond and walnuts - 10 numbers each.
1) One boiled egg.
2) Sandwich with cheese
At 11'o clock;
1) On boiled egg.
1) Rice - 2 cups.
2) Vegetable - one cup.
3) Cucumber slices - 3 numbers.
4) Low-fat curd - 1 cup.
During tea time;
1) Light tea or skimmed milk - 150 mL.
2) Boiled gram - 1 cup, sago vada - 2, biscuits - 4 numbers, or fruit -75 g.
1) Chapathi with less oil - 3 numbers, wheat dosa - 3 numbers.
2) Dal or sambar - 1 cup.
1) Skimmed milk - 100 mL.
My recommendations are as follow:
1) Do not use more than 100 g of fruit in a day.
2) Alternate between gram, paneer, egg white, fish, and chicken.
3) Try to include two varieties of cereal in every meal.
4) Mix maida to wheat flour in a 3:1 ratio and use for chapatis.
5) Use cucumber or onion for salad.
6) Use only skimmed milk and skinned-out chicken.
7) Avoid mutton and organ meat.
8) Avoid bakery products, sweets, and nuts.
9) Avoid the use of nuts like badam, pista, cashew.
10) Kindly limit the use of coconut in cooking.
11) Use only low potassium fruits.
12) Use low and medium potassium vegetables for cooking.
13) Use only 3 g of salt in a day.
14) Remain active during the day.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. Keto diet is not sustainable, as it is elimination and crash diet, especially for morbidly obese people. It not only about bringing sugar levels down, also it should not cause any nutritional deficiency, which may happen with paleo. Having higher... Read fullI need a diet chart that includes high-fiber foods. Please help.
Hello doctor,I am suffering from fissure, PCOD, and I need to include high-fiber in my diet ... I need a diet chart for seven days a week which includes high-fiber food ... Read fullSmart Ways to Lose Weight
.. but burning more calories than you take. In this article, you can learn about smartly losing weight without sacrificing your favorite food or without doing vigorous exercises .. ... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Nutritionist Now