I am 22 years old and have been diagnosed with toxic liver hepatitis (now I have toxins in my liver and moderate fibrosis). Doctors told me to rest for atleast three months and eat home food. I am taking medications. I'm currently 41 kilograms and look very skinny. What should I eat that is liver friendly and easily digestible to gain weight? Kindly suggest me some good meal plans.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query and understand your concern.
I would suggest the following diet plan:
Also, I would suggest the following:
1. Do exercises like strength training or yoga.
2. Avoid stress and alcohol.
3. Take plenty of water, atleast ten glasses a day.
4. Try to eat more quantity of food.
5. Before taking a meal, you can walk for some time as it helps you feel hungrier.
6. Sleep at least seven to eight hours a day.
7. You can include chocolate, pastry, cake, chips, butter, and ghee.
I hope this helps.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
One of which is some amino acids are only present in meats and not in vegetables ... Read fullHow to gain weight and overcome weakness?
Hello, Welcome back to icliniq ... Read fullI have chest pain and acid reflux with raised AST and ALT levels. Kindly explain.
It was diagnosed as a bad acid reflux spell but was told to follow up with a GI doctor in case it was an ulcer ... But you see, the patients with ulcers in food pipe, often have a chronic history of acid reflux and heartburn before they develop ulcer... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Dietician Now