Discuss Medical Cases (For Orthopaedician And Traumatologists)

Discuss medical cases and clinical scenarios within " Orthopaedician And Traumatologists " of iCliniq. All within Doctor-2-Doctor closed iCliniq network. Recognize rare medical conditions and sharpen your medical knowledge and keep your brain sharp.

Dr. Riyazudeen A. S.
ACL SPRAIN, posted by Dr. Riyazudeen A. S. under Orthopedics and Traumatology
28years Male c/o right knee pain since 1month during flexion above 90degress NSAIDS given for 5days still no improvement Advised for mri of right knee Mri suggestive of ACL Sprain grade 2 Quadriceps exercises advised Orthoboon sachet OD Tab. ... View thread »


Dr. Patel Tejashkumar Govindbhai
Bilateral ctev, posted by Dr. Patel Tejashkumar Govindbhai under Orthopedics and Traumatology
1 month kid came with bilateral ctev,started ponsetti method casting for 7 cast,and got done tenotomy,then pt was given ctev shoes .was on regular follow up.Today she came to me on follow up and he is 15 month old very happy for him as she come to my ... View thread »


 Shakti Mishra
Chronic shoulder pain, posted by Shakti Mishra under Orthopedics and Traumatology
A 63-year-old female having dull aching pain in the shoulder area, around the back of the neck and hand region. She has diabetes, thyroid, and high blood pressure. She was diagnosed with frozen shoulder six months back and took Nurokind LC and Myotop ... View thread »


Dr. Pandey Saurabh Hridaynarayan
Pain in Right forearm, posted by Dr. Pandey Saurabh Hridaynarayan under Orthopedics and Traumatology
46 years old female pateint a housewife complaining of pain in Right forearm starting from elbow to hands. She is not able to do finger movement. All the movements involving forearm and hands are affected. Pain is relieved after taking analgesics ... View thread »


Dr. Yada Bhanutej
Intra-articular Capitellum Fracture, posted by Dr. Yada Bhanutej under Orthopedics and Traumatology
38 years old patient with a history of fall at home was unable to move the left elbow joint. X-ray and CT scan showed Capitellum fracture that rotated 180 degrees. Kocher's approach intraoperatively, fracture reduced and Herbert's screw was inserted ... View thread »


Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Hello doctors, One of my patient, 40 years old male, have been suffering from pain in wrist joint. MRI Lt wrist indicates - 1) Negative Ulnar Variance with osteophytic lipping and degenerative subarticular cystic changes along ulnar articular ... View thread »


Dr. Sheetal Kamble
The patient has mild swelling and pain all over the left knee area. The complaint includes trouble standing for a long time, unable to put pressure on the left leg and walk properly. The patient has been using knee belt and applying anti-inflammatory ... View thread »


Dr. Ashish Kumar
Known case of RA, posted by Dr. Ashish Kumar under Orthopedics and Traumatology
A female patient presented with a complaint of whole body swelling and multiple joint pain. She faces difficulty in walking, and weakness for the past one year. She also gives a history of taking Methylprednisolone 4 mg OD and Dytor 10 mg OD. Kindly ... View thread »


Dr. Honey Nandwani
Acetabular component is Anteroverted, posted by Dr. Honey Nandwani under Orthopedics and Traumatology
My uncle had a CT scan of his left hip due to instability and pain. Had hip replaced 3 years ago. The CT scan read acetabular component is anteroverted. What does this mean? Does he need to see an orthopedic. It is hard for him to walk up steps and ... View thread »


Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Calcaneal Spur - How to manage it effectively, posted by Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai under Orthopedics and Traumatology
Hello Doctors, A 65 year old female patient came to me with severe pain in both heels since 6 months. She has a X-ray with Calcaneal spur. Kindly share your clinical experiences to manage it effectively. Thank you ... View thread »



Disclaimer: All medical case discussions published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.