I have diabetes, fatty liver, elevated cholesterol, and uric acid levels. Please suggest me a diet plan.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query and understand your concern.
I suggest the following diet plan. Alternative foods are also mentioned below.
1. Early morning - One glass of lukewarm water with lemon and one pinch of cinnamon powder.
2. Mid-morning - Green tea and four almonds.
3. Breakfast - Lentils with boiled vegetable soup and two egg whites.
4. Mid-morning - Fruits (apple, orange, guava, or pear).
5. Lunch - Two multigrain roti, vegetable curry, fish, or chicken curry to soybean curry (100 gm).
6. Evening snacks - Vegetable or chicken stew half bowl.
7. Dinner - Chicken or vegetable stew (one bowl -150 gm), salad, one plate (three days a week).
Along with this diet, follow these measures.
1. Take plenty of vegetables and fruits.
2. Avoid fast foods and sugary products like chocolate and ice cream.
3. Regular exercise is a must. You can do a morning walk for 20 minutes.
4. Monitor your sugar level regularly.
5. Drinks lots of water (8 to 10 glasses per day).
6. Do not overeat.
7. Do not take any stress.
8. Use less oil during cooking (try to use rice bran oil).
9. Sleep for at least 8 hours.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Before proceeding, I would like to emphasize that this is very important to me as I have undergone several tests and I have been advised to consult a dietician or nutritionist to follow up my symptoms ... Read fullWhat is the diet plan for a 55-year-old diabetic male patient?
Please inform the precautions to be taken to maintain the correct sugar levels and please inform the complete diet chart including fruits which are to be avoided or preferred ... Read fullWhat can be done for high HbA1c in a pregnant woman?
According to diabetes guidelines, the patient should have strict diabetic control pre-pregnancy ... The baby could have diabetes and could grow fast due to sugar levels imbalance and can be large for the gestational age ...... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Dietician Now