iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersPsychiatrymental healthHow can a married woman concentrate on studies?

What are the ways to concentrate in studies after marriage?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

Dr. Divya Banu M

Published At August 2, 2019
Reviewed AtJanuary 11, 2024

Patient's Query

Hi doctor,

I am 28 years old, married. My problem is that I am unable to concentrate on studies as I want to appear for exams in the coming year. Every month is getting wasted. Please help me out. I will be very thankful to you as it is a do or die situation for me.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Thanks for your query.

I understand that focusing on high-level studies is often difficult.

Since you are married, you did not mention your routine activities. Because in order to suggest something it is important to manage your time.Time management is difficult to understand, for you, it is important to prioritize things.

1. By highlighting daily activities.

2. How much time you can give to your studies easily (two hours or more).

3. Try to find time for your studies when you have minimum distractions such as cooking, attending to someone, etc.

4. The best time can be when you are alone or can be alone.

5. Also, you need to learn some reading and learning strategies, that depends upon your subject and content which can be suggested later on if you need.

6. You also need to manage anxiety related to the exam.

7. Making a timeline of subjects would be also helpful.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Arooj Maqsood Ahmed Warraieh
Arooj Maqsood Ahmed Warraieh

Psychologist/ Counselor

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

marital therapymental health

Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy