The pinhead is due to the absence of the DNA material within the spermatozoa (sperm). Thus, a higher number of pinhead sperm are not favorable for conception. Only one healthy sperm is going to reach the ovum, to get a baby. So, even with less healthy sperm, conception is possible. Both husband and wife should be equally healthy enough to get conception. For your husband, traditionally, we give gold, Ashwagandha, and zinc-based polyherbal drugs. At the same time, you also can consume aloe vera based drugs. So, I advise the following for your husband.
1) Capsule Rathina purush one in the morning and one in the evening. Continue till pregnancy get success.
2) In diet, he can take pure cow milk, cashew nuts, sprouted green gram, groundnut, other edible seeds, and drumstick as a vegetable.
3) He should avoid tea, coffee, smoking, chicken, alcohol, and packed foods, fruit juices and soft drinks strictly. All these damages the sperm.
4) Should not wear tight jeans pants. Should not get exposed to continuous heat and radiation sources, these things will reduce sperm quality.
5) Weekly once apply sesame oil to the whole body and head. Wait for one hour and then take a bath in warm water.
6) Daily before bed, take normal water (not cool or not hot, it should be in medium level) or mild-warm water in a tub. Sit in this water by dipping buttocks and genitals within this water. Sit for half an hour. Then come out. My advice to you:
Tablet aloes compound two tablets in the morning and two in evening after food. Continue this tablet until you get pregnant, stop in between during menstrual days. Note:
a) I hope you had done all the tests for infertility to you and your husband. If any varicocele in testis or hydrocele, that is to be corrected.
b) For you, the ovulation, endometrial thickness are important.
c) There are a lot of healthy couples with normal lab report, without a successful pregnancy. So, I would say that the baby is nature's gift and that you get when the couples have positive thinkings (positiveness in life and mind). So, please keep your mind positive with hope.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. gone through the reports (attachment removed to [protect patient identity). Your sperm count is 30 to 32 million/mL. It should be more than 15 million/mL and it is normal. You have total motility of 60 to 63 percent. It should be more than 40 perc... Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.