I am 25 years old with 77.8 kgs weight, a height of 173 cms, and a BMI (body mass index) of 26. I am a computer engineer. I do not eat junk food and play badminton every evening. As I follow a sedentary lifestyle, I look obese. I came across the keto diet, mediterranean diet, intermittent fasting, and paleo diet through the internet. Which is the right diet plan for me to lose weight?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Follow these steps for maintaining an ideal body weight;
1. Consume a diet rich in protein like vegetables, cottage cheese, soya, and tofu. In addition, eat six pieces of almonds or walnuts every day.
2. Include chia seeds and flax seeds in your diet.
3. Follow different workouts like planks, swimming, and basketball and be physically active.
4. Increase fluid intake.
5. Get eight to nine hours of sleep.
6. Manage your stress level with meditation and breathing exercises.
7. Eat your meals in small proportions. The balanced meal should contain 1600 kilocalories with 40 % carbohydrates, 40 % protein, 20 % fat, and 30 % fiber.
8. Eat supplementary foods like whey protein.
For a customized diet plan, please provide your medical details.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
The most common of which is a growth spurt in teenage years and obesity, weight gain ... Read fullHow can ketone level be managed during pregnancy?
I have gestational diabetes since 24 weeks ... Just keep eating whatever you like, lots of sweets (if diabetes in pregnancy has been ruled out), high protein diet, plenty of fluids ... Read fullWhat is Obesity? Why People Become Over-Weight?
Obesity is self-perpetuating ... What Causes Obesity ... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Dietician Now