Poisoning can be intentional and accidental. Even the most natural or manmade everyday substances can be poisonous if exposed in high doses. To effectively manage poisoned individuals, one should have knowledge of the nature of the toxic substance exposed and its quantity. With early intervention, one can bring down the poison's level of absorption thereby minimizing the damage.
All the answers published on this website are written by verified Health and Wellness Experts and Therapists. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Wellness by choosing the right Wellness Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Wellness Experts from iCliniq-Wellness.
Query: Hello doctor, I was told that I was poisoned. They said something about popping. Which poison could kill me in about 16 days? Please help. Read Full »
Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concern. Any poison can kill a person within two days or produce toxicity symptoms such as low or high heartbeats, breathing difficulty, vomit, diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc. These changes are reflected in blood enzymes and ECG (e... Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 48-year-old female. I am 5'4 feet and weigh 107 pounds. I am being poisoned by some chemical in my home that is all over my body and clothing. It is killing me. I have spent thousands on testing. It is in my body and therefore excretes out of my pores. I am washing out clothing, to... Read Full »
Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The clinical conditions look like autoimmune allergic-related issues. If you feel as poisoning, we can check the blood for it. Mostly, one-time poison may not stay in the body for an extended period and gradually get excreted from the body. So, within a week, you will be... Read Full »