Welcome to icliniq.com.
I went through your query and understood your concern.
The low serum ferritin levels may cause extreme tiredness and low energy levels due to the low oxygen-carrying ability of the blood. The liver should also be strengthened to improve the digestive and blood systems. So, I suggest you to take these Siddha medicines mentioned below,
1. Take Kadukkai tablets 200, two tablets in the morning, afternoon, and at night after food. This is to improve liver function and iron levels.
2. Take Pancha Deepakkini Chooranam tablets 200 (two tablets in the morning, afternoon, and at night after food). This is to improve digestion.
3. Take Amukkara Chooranam tablets, two in the morning and two at night after food. This is to improve health for post-COVID (Corona virus disease 2019) complications.
Also, I suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned below,
1. Use garlic and ginger and spices like cumin and black pepper while cooking to promote digestion.
2. Always drink warm water.
3. Drink pomegranate juice and eat dry grapes daily.
Kindly consult a specialist, talk with them and take the medications with their consent. Please continue the above therapy for three months and check the ferritin levels, which would have increased. You will feel your health condition has improved within one week of therapy.
I hope this helps you out.
Kindly follow up if you have further queries.