I have high cholesterol levels. My queries are:
1. What are the best ways to lower cholesterol?
2. How do diet and exercise impact cholesterol?
3. Which kinds of foods should we take to lower cholesterol?
4. How long does it take to reduce high cholesterol levels for most people? Are there any ways to do it quickly?
5. What about prescribing cholesterol medication? When is it necessary to lower cholesterol?
6. Can we reduce high cholesterol levels without medications?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query and understand your concern.
1. Healthy lifestyle is an important ailment to consider to lower cholesterol, which includes stress management, proper sleep, balanced eating pattern, and exercise.
2. Diet and exercise play a major role in managing cholesterol, as exercise will burn stored fat and increase muscle mass. A proper diet will help to improve blood circulation, increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and lower cholesterol levels.
3. Foods rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are very helpful in improving high-density lipoproteins (HDL), reducing fat intake, and improving bone density.
4. After practicing a healthy lifestyle, you can observe changes after a 6 months span and monitor once a year or six months until the changes are minor.
5. If values are very high, it is good to start taking medications, or a proper lifestyle will work and can achieve good health for a long time.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
I had a blood test and the report is as below ... Read fullRosuvastatin - Usage, Precautions, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Rosuvastatin is a prescription drug used along with a proper diet to lower the risk of stroke, cardiac diseases, and the chances of heart surgery in people who have heart diseases or have been diagnosed with them ...... Read fullMy husband's cholesterol level is too high. What changes can I make in his diet to reduce it?
What changes do I have to make in his diet to lower the cholesterol level ... Both diet and exercise should go hand in hand for weight reduction and controlling cholesterol levels ...... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Dietician Now