A person cannot rely on a single food or supplement to burn fats. There needs to be an adequate amount of physical exercise and calorie intake. However, the right fat burners can help speed up weight loss when added to a healthy diet.
Weight loss is the result of expending the fats that a person consumes. Staying calorie deficit, and doing more physical activities are some ways one can reduce fats naturally. However, a doctor or a dietician can suggest a better suitable ways to lose fat according to individual bodies and goals.
One can include simple ways to burn fats:
Taking breaks from long sitting.
Walking or cycling to work.
Taking up some hobbies involving physical activities.
Using a standing desk.
Parking away from the destination to encourage walks.
Planning meals in advance.
What Are the Natural Fat Burners?
There are six natural fat burners. They are:
Caffeine: It is said to boost the metabolic rate by 3 % to 11 %. An increase in metabolism makes it easier to burn fat. Caffeine has been proven to send direct signals to fat cells instructing them to break down fat. Fat must be broken down before it can be used and expelled from the body through exercise. Coffee also raises the levels of adrenaline in the blood, which aids in the breakdown of fats. This is why caffeine is found in almost all weight loss supplements and diet pills.
Probiotics: They are live microorganisms that provide health benefits when consumed. Probiotics can improve immunity, digestion, and heart health. A person’s digestive system is home to hundreds of microorganisms. The large majority of these are beneficial bacteria that produce a variety of nutrients, including vitamin K and vitamin B. They also aid in the breakdown of fiber, which the body cannot digest, converting it into beneficial short-chain fatty acids such as butyrate. Obese people have less diverse gut bacteria than lean people. Furthermore, obese people with less diverse gut bacteria tend to gain more weight than obese people with more diverse gut bacteria.
Fruits: Fruits are not only high in antioxidants and nutrients, but they may also help burn belly fat and support weight loss. Some fruits that are known to cut belly fat are:
- Apple: Fresh and crisp apples are high in flavonoids and fiber, which help in losing tummy fat. They are very high in pectin fiber, which breaks down slowly. The fibers included in apples enhance satiety. If a person feels full, they would naturally binge less. Apples are also low in calories and sugar, making them an excellent choice for weight loss.
- Tomato: The tangy deliciousness of tomatoes may help a person lose abdominal fat. Tomatoes tend to increase the creation of carnitine, an organic chemical known to play an important role in the regulation of fatty acid and energy metabolism. Tomatoes are also high in 9-oxo-ODA, a chemical that helps lower cholesterol levels in the blood and promote healthy weight loss. Tomatoes are also high in fiber.
- Guava: One of the most popular winter fruits of all time is the green crunchy fruit with white flesh. It is high in dietary fiber, which keeps a person full and prevents binging. Guava has a low glycemic index (GI), which allows for a delayed release of sugar in the bloodstream. This promotes improved insulin activity as well as weight management.
- Strawberries: Strawberries, which are juicy and delicious, are extremely low in calories. Strawberries have only 33 calories per 100 gm. Strawberries are quite adaptable and can be eaten raw, blended in smoothies, or tossed in salads.
- Kiwi: The tart fruit is considered to naturally aid digestion. Kiwi includes actinidin, an enzyme that aids in protein digestion in the body. A healthy digestive system and long-term weight loss go hand in hand. Poor digestion can impede the breakdown of food particles, which can affect metabolism and lead to weight gain.
- Green Tea: Caffeine, an ingredients in green tea extracts can aid fat burning. Caffeine is one of the active components in green tea extracts. Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that boosts fat burning in the body and even helps to perform better during exercise. An average cup of green tea contains 24 mg to 40 mg of caffeine, which is sufficient to aid in fat burning. EGCG ingredients in green tea extracts can boost metabolism. Green tea extracts, in essence, can raise hormone levels, instructing the fat cells to break down excess fat. As a result, the broken-down fats enter the bloodstream and can be used for energy.
Polyphenol: These are a group of compounds found in a variety of foods, mainly fruits, and vegetables. According to some research, polyphenol-rich meals may aid in weight loss. Research has found that a polyphenol-rich diet may interact with bacteria in the intestines to help weight loss, especially when combined with a low-probiotic diet. Other studies on specific polyphenol-rich foods such as curcumin, have also discovered a link between weight loss.
Protein:Protein can help with fat-burning and weight loss in a variety of ways. People who consume high-protein diets, for example, may feel satisfied for longer. Eating protein may also boost metabolism, allowing the body to burn fat more efficiently. Some high-protein foods have fewer calories than those heavy in carbohydrates.
What Are the Side Effects of Fat Burners?
Fat burners can have a variety of adverse effects that range from minor to significant, despite being popular and promising.
Heart Risk: The chemicals in fat burners are alleged to raise heart rate and blood pressure. It is well-recognized that these factors raise the risk of cardiovascular disease. In extreme circumstances, the negative effects of fat burners might include shortness of breath, hammering in the chest, and a rapid heartbeat.
Addictive: Caffeine and green tea extract, two common natural fat burners, are addictive. As a result of repeated use, the body builds a tolerance and needs a greater dosage to achieve the same effects. The daily dose is consequently increased. Acute caffeine consumption, however, has been related to serious health consequences and can even be lethal.
One cannot simply rely on fat burners to lose their body weight, adequate amount of exercise and healthy food habits are important. It advisable that they should rely on natural fat burners rather than pills that result adverse effects on their bodies.