I am currently trying to lose weight, and I am doing a low-carbohydrate diet. I drink a premier protein drink every morning for breakfast. I am currently gaining weight and wondering if this is part of the reason that I am not losing the way I want to. Kindly advise.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I need to know your food habits, likes, dislikes, and a few more things to plan a customized diet plan. Till then, follow these tips.
1) Have a balanced diet that includes grains, pulses, fruits, vegetables, milk, milk products, fish, eggs, and poultry.
2) Split your meals into small frequent meals of 6 to 7 meal patterns which will help to boost metabolism.
3) Do regular exercise at your comfort to increase muscle strength.
4) Manage stress and do meditation.
5) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
6) Avoid excess salt, sugar, packed foods, and aerated beverage.
7) Include calories up to 1400 kcal/day.
8) Sleep for 8 hours at night.
9) Increase protein and take fluids in plenty.
10) Try meal replacement at night rather than breakfast.
11) Increase vegetables and fruits in your diet.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. read your query. In general, a person requires 1500-2000 calories per day. Carbohydrates, in general, can fulfill approximately 50% of our daily calorie requirements. People should usually take around approximately 200-325 grams of carbs daily. Bu... Read fullI have weight loss due to digestion issues. How to gain the weight back?
.. to be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). As far as your questions are concerned, the following are my answers. Just go on an empty stomach so that if required, they can do an endoscopy. All the tests can be performed on an empty stomac... Read fullHow to reduce weight through yoga?
Yogasanas, workout, running, exercises and diet ... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Nutritionist Now