Common "Premature Ejaculation" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Premature Ejaculation

When a man reaches orgasm and ejaculates sooner than wanted, it is known as premature ejaculation. It is a form of sexual dysfunction and affects the quality of a man's sex life. Performance-related anxiety, stress, depression, thyroid disorder, prostate diseases, and diabetes are few causes.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Health and Wellness Experts and Therapists. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Wellness by choosing the right Wellness Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Wellness Experts from iCliniq-Wellness.

I have premature ejaculation. How to stop it?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having premature ejaculation. How can I stop it from happening? It is killing my sex life.  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males. Most commonly it is caused and associated with performance anxiety. When you are preoccupied with ideas of not staying enough in bed and or not satisfying your partner. You should visit a psychiatris...  Read Full »

What diet can be taken to improve my sexual performance?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for 6 to 7 years. I am 25 years old now. I ejaculate within a few seconds during masturbation. Is it a symptom of premature ejaculation? Can masturbation make me weaker? What diet should I take to improve my sexual performance?  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi,Welcome to am afraid that you are suffering from premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is usually defined as achieving orgasm and ejaculation soon after sexual activity and minimal stimulation.Masturbation is usually a simple sexual activity, but excessive masturbation leads ...  Read Full »

I am a 30-year-old male who is unable to get an erection and is experiencing a burning sensation while urinating. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 30 years old and got married 5 months ago. Initially, I was able to perform during sex, but I ejaculate within a matter of 10-15 seconds. In an attempt to achieve satisfaction, I try to have sex after a gap of two to three hours, but I am unable to get an erection. Many times durin...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hello,Welcome to understand your concern. Let me explain to you the psychology behind sexual dysfunction. It works on the principle of learning, involving rewards and punishments in simple terms. When a person's sexual experience is pleasurable, the mind receives a reward and desires t...  Read Full »

Is there any natural way to treat ED and PE other than injections?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 32 years old. I am currently facing ED and PE, and reduced muscles and increase waist. Doctor advised for a total testosterone test and the result was 220 and he said it is really low for this age. He advised for injections but is there any natural way to treat it?  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan L

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Androgen (testosterone) injection for the purpose of treating ED (erectile dysfunction) is acceptable. But, how long one can take the injection is the question. If someone use it for years together, then there will be some side effects. But, this is the definite the...  Read Full »

I experience premature ejaculation and my penis size is small. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I have suffered from premature ejaculation and my penis size is so small and my semen is regularly passing with my urine last five years I have had an erection problem and my semen is so thin. I was married for two and a half months. I am not able to satisfy my wife during sexual interc...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.comI read your query and understand your concern. You need to calm yourself. Premature ejaculation is the most common problem among young adults. Almost 45 % of all males suffer from this condition. Plus, the more you worry about it the more it worsens. The same is true for ...  Read Full »

I suffer from erectile dysfunction and my masturbation does not last long. How to overcome this?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and my masturbation does not last long. How to overcome this?Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. K. V. Anand

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Thank you for your query. I understand your concern. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when you have premature ejaculation within one or two minutes of sex, continuously several times with the same partner for over six months. There is nothing called premature ejac...  Read Full »

Can masturbation damage the tissues of the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old bodybuilder, who weighs 220 lbs and 5.9 feet tall. I masturbate from the past 14 years, and recently I was doing it excessively, up to eight times a day. I never had sex before, and I am afraid of failing in my future relation due to this amount of masturbation. Sometime...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi,Welcome to is the most harmless of all sexual acts. No fear of STDs (sexually transmitted disease) or pregnancy. Having said that, I must emphasize that excess of everything is harmful. If you masturbate too often, you actually lose the true excitement and stimulation. It...  Read Full »

How Do I Overcome Premature Ejaculation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My height is 5'11'' and I weigh 91 kg. I plan to get married this year. I am currently on no medication. I currently have the following problems for which I desire to seek some solution for premature ejaculation. I think so, there is some kind of problem on the forehea...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I completely empathize with you. The problem of premature ejaculation is quite common and is distressing to a young man but is seldom discussed. See most of the time the problem is secondary to the anxiety attached to your expectations in the bed. It has been wrongly p...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Wellness Expert Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.