I want to lose my weight which is 98.5 kg right now and my height is 5 feet and 8 inches. So kindly advice me a proper diet plan.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Your body mass index is 33.27 kg/m2; that means obesity type 1.
2. Infertility (vague description: How long? The type? What investigations were carried out so far? Reports of your husband? On what fertility treatment you are currently on?).
3. On medications (for what?).
1. Need to carry out following investigations (at least) fasting blood sugar, serum lipid profile, thyroid function test.
2. The first line diet plan that would specifically work for people with PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) is cutting down carbohydrates to 25 % or at least 33 % of your diet.
3. As you have multiple issues, a personalized diet plan could only be prescribed after a successful consultation.
If you are a long term sub-fertile couple and have been stuck in a depressive vicious cycle of infertility, you also have to go through brief cognitive behavior therapy.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
So, I will highly recommend you to reduce weight by at least 7-8 kg ... You have a body mass index - BMI of 28 which comes in overweight category ... Read fullAre hair fall, skin infections, and overweight due to hypothyroidism?
A sedentary lifestyle may cause obesity ... Obesity, diabetes ... Read fullWhat is Obesity? Why People Become Over-Weight?
Obesity it seems is self perpetuating ... The odds are that insufficient sleep may increase the risk of obesity and also diabetes ... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Nutritionist Now