Nightfall is the involuntary ejaculation of semen when asleep. It can be faced my men of any age, but is more common in adolescent boys and teenagers.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Health and Wellness Experts and Therapists. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Wellness by choosing the right Wellness Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Wellness Experts from iCliniq-Wellness.

What can be done for depression and anxiety?

Query: Hello doctor, I have depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, social anxiety, sweating and fast heartbeat, suicidal thoughts, weakness for the last 15 years. I am 38 years old, male and started masturbation at the age of 18. After some days, I started feeling nightfall regularly. I feel I ruined my...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Let me make it very clear. Masturbation is a completely harmless and natural sexual act. Almost 100 % of teenagers masturbate. Nightfall is a natural phenomenon and occurs to everyone in adolescence. Physical power and energy have nothing to do with masturbation. If you...  Read Full »

Please suggest a medicine to cure nightfall as it causes dizzy and tireness?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18 years old male. I have been suffering from nightfall for one and a half years. I feel dizzy, tired, and have no concentration. Please suggest me a good medicine to cure it. Is NFcure capsules a good option in curing it?  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan L

Answer: Hello, Welcome to The very first advice is not to worry about the nightfall. According to Ayurveda and Siddha, it is due to the excess heat in gonads. I have treated many patients with the following drugs and advice. 1) Stop drinking water or liquid two hours before sleep. If you are...  Read Full »

What can I do to get relief from nightfall problem and testicular swelling?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I have a nightfall problem for a week. My right testicle has pain on the back side. I had epididymitis before a year, and I had treatment for it. Now, the pain and swelling are gone. But my nightfall problem is not stopped. My penis head is white, and it does not have ...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to For the diagnosis and treatment of testicular swelling, you must visit a urologist or surgeon. A course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs will help you to settle it down. Nightfall is not an illness by itself. The semen is produced continuously, and if it does ...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Wellness Expert Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.