You can opt for a call consultation. You need to accept that there is a growth in height, but it is slow, and we grow on fat and adipose tissue. Therefore, height increase is not observed. It is important to keep your weight on track and exercise, which helps height. I still need many details for proper medical intervention to provide a customized diet plan.
Till then, I suggest following these tips,
1) Increase protein intake, including almonds or walnuts, six daily pieces. Add vegetables, paneer, soya, tofu, chicken, and fish.
2) Include chia seeds and flax seeds.
3) Do follow some workout like basketball or swimming.
4) Increase fluid intake.
5) Sleep for eight to nine hours a night.
6) Manage stress with meditation.
7) Do breathing exercises.
8) Manage to follow small frequent meals.
9) Take a 2800 kcal diet (carbohydrates-50 %, protein-30 %, fat-20 %, and increase fiber intake up to 30 % of your diet).
10) If required, you might need to add supplement (height growth).
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. to inform us of your age, duration of symptoms, whether you are on any medical management, the extent of your body joints and spine involvement, etc.
Considering all these have been done, I would suggest you concentrate on deep breathing exercise... Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.