Common "Foreplay" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq


The act of physical and emotional intimacy which precedes sexual intercourse is called foreplay. It may arouse both the partners in anticipation of sexual activity.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Health and Wellness Experts and Therapists. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Wellness by choosing the right Wellness Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Wellness Experts from iCliniq-Wellness.

Please suggest Siddha medicine for longer-lasting erections.

Query: Hi, I used musli capsules for about 45 days. Even now I do not have erection for longer duration. Please suggest some measures in siddha medicine to overcome this.  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan L

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I can understand your problem. 50% of this problem is related to psychology and the method of practice. There are many drugs which can prolong your penis erection for a longer time, but they have very serious side effects. Please follow the following medical advice: Sto...  Read Full »

My erection during masturbation is fine but I could not maintain the same while doing sex. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old, and I have no trouble in getting an erection during masturbation or foreplay. However, when I try to have sex, I cannot maintain a tough erection while during foreplay and masturbation. At some point, I feel getting softer. I have an erection right up until the end ...  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to You have mentioned two essential things while describing your problem. Number one, you can achieve a proper erection and number two, you are a virgin. Keeping these facts in consideration, I would like you to know that you do not have any erectile dysfunction. The pr...  Read Full »

My breasts are tender after pressing. Is it normal?

Query: Hi doctor, My breasts are paining after my husband pressed them for the first time. Is this pain harmful? How to get rid of this pain?  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Breasts are among the most sensitive parts of the body. During foreplay and sex, touching caressing, and sucking breasts is common practice, but they need to be handled tenderly and lovingly. Pressing and squeezing breasts definitely causes pain and there is no w...  Read Full »

Why is there pain in vagina after inserting full penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 24 years old. I am married. I have a bit problem in my sexual life. Whenever I insert my penis in her vagina she told me that when I insert full penis in her she feels pain. Is it normal or not?  Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Painful penetration in women may be caused by any injury or lacerations in vaginal walls, infection of the genital tract, forceful or violent sex, lack of lubrication in the vagina. I think you should do a lot of foreplay before penetration so that her vagina may get lu...  Read Full »

Is my penis size enough to please a woman in bed?

Query: Hello doctor, My penis length really frustrates me. I have read that it is the average size. I am still a virgin (19). I want to know if there is anything that I can do to surpass this kind of fear or doubt that I will never please a woman in bed.   Read Full »

Dr. Meena. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to The dissatisfaction with penis size is one of the commonest issues with men. The roots of this insecurity about self lie within our cultural prejudices and fears. Let me tell you that the length of the penis or shape of the penis has nothing to do with sexual satisfaction...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Wellness Expert Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.