I underwent a cholecystectomy yesterday. I am eating only fluids since yesterday. Kindly suggest a diet for one month.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Kindly avoid the following for three months:
1) Avoid milk items.
2) All non-vegetarian foods and eggs.
3) Packed foods like biscuits and bread.
4) All fried food.
5) Eat green leafy vegetables, lentils, and curries with not more than one teaspoon of oil and made without frying.
6) No alcohol and smoking.
7) Drink two glasses of lukewarm water with one lemon after getting up.
8) Walk for 45 minutes on an empty stomach in the morning.
9) Do not eat anything after dinner.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. are different. To get to a healthy weight range, you are probably starving while mistaking it to be dieting .. ... Read fullIs gallbladder removal the only treatment option for gallstone problem?
When we approached to hospital, the surgeon suggests to remove gallbladder ... My questions are: Is that gallbladder removal is the only option ... Since, she is feeding my child we have postpo... Read fullHow to prevent a tooth decay and explain about the toxic things we use everyday?
.. steps to prevent tooth decay. Brush your teeth twice a day. Floss your teeth after each meal. Avoid eating sugary foods. Avoid having a tartar build up in the teeth. Avoid using artificial teeth whiteners. Take a vitamin-rich diet. The toxic thin... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Nutritionist Now