Thank you for the reply,
The answers to your questions are as follows:
1. How did you first injure your SI joint? - E-biking.
2. When was the reinjury later? - Resident doctor's assessment was too aggressive, causing injury.
3. Has the pain been constant since the second injury? - Before this third injury, there was improvement slightly. I could sit longer.
4. No X-ray - I just took a CT scan, and no abnormalities were detected.
5. How would you describe the pain (sharp, dull, burning, achy)? Does anything make it better? The right side at the point of the top of the sacrum (SI joint? or other problem) can be sharp and quite painful - I can no longer lay on my right side. This is a new injury. My tailbone and sacrum are more painful on sitting down for five to ten minutes when I have to stand up. Pain in the tailbone is quite sore while I do this. It is seven out of 10. The left SI joint was also more painful after the third incident. I must lay on this side because it causes the least pain, but it is quite painful. I stretched my back by holding the top of the chair at arms and body length. What should I do?