Dr.Hemamalini Lakshminarasimhan is a Psychologist with 8 years of clinical experience.
- Master of Science in Counseling and Psychotherapy, IBMS.
- Master of Science in Psychology, TNOU.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, St. Thomas Arts and Science College.
- HSC in Lady Sivaswami Ayyar Girls' Higher Secondary.
- SSLC in DTEA senior secondary school.
- GenogramTraining from Dr.MGR Janaki College of Arts & Science
- Clinical Hypnotherapist Training from School of Therapies.
- Transactional Analysis (TA101) in ASHA, Coimbatore.
- Residential training in Counseling and Psychotherapy in Anugraha, Dindigul.
- Remedial Educator Training for Children with Learning Disabilities in Srishti Special School.
- Pranic Healing.
- Home Nursing and Mothercraft.
1. Founder – Sadbhava Charitable Trust (December 2014 – Till Date).
- Awareness program on CSA(Child Sexual Abuse).
- Remedial Education for Children with Learning Disabilities.
- Counseling for the needy.
- Counseling and Training programs in Schools in and around Tamilnadu.
- Conduct Women Enrichment and Students Training Programs and Workshops.
2. Visiting Faculty – Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad (October 2018 – Till Date).
- Delivering scheduled lectures to the students.
- Evaluation of the student's performance in the assigned subjects.
- Conducting Personality Development classes.
- Preparation of study materials as per the syllabus requirement.
3. Psychologist – Consultant (Till date) at:
- Vivekananda Counseling Centre, Chennai (2011 – till date).
- Annai Vaelankanni College of Women, Chennai.
- Desire Homes De-Addiction Centre, Panaiyur, Chennai (2011 – till date).
- Individual and Group Counselling.
- Conduct Psychological Tests.
- Training and Workshops.
- Psychological tests.
4. Students Counselor – Dave Baba Vidhyalaya CBSE School, Chennai (April 2016 to December 2018).
5. Students Counselor – Amirta Vidyalayam CBSE School, Chennai (April 2016 to February 2017).
6. School Psychologist under Prime India Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd, Chennai (June 2014 to June 2015) at:
- Zion Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Selaiyur, Chennai.
- Alwin Memorial International School, Selaiyur, Chennai.
- Mahindra World School, Chengalpet, Chennai.
- Nazareth Matriculation School, Avadi, Chennai.
- JGVV School, Avadi, Chennai.
- Sri Bala Vidyalaya, Perambur, Chennai.
- Individual and Group Counseling for Students.
- Psycho-educational workshops.
- Psychological tests.
- Students and Teachers Counseling.
- TV Shows as a Guest Psychologist at Raj TV, Raj NEWS, and JAYA TV.
- Written few articles at Pudhiya Thalaimurai, Magazine, Dinamalar Newspaper, Kasadara Karka, and Media Express.
Areas Dealt With:
- Family Counselling or Group Counselling.
- Marital and Pre-Marital Counselling.
- Learning Disabilities and Hyperactivity.
- Depression and Stress Counselling.
- Behavioral Modification.
- Memory and Concentration Problems.
- Abuse and Addiction Counselling.
- Phobias and Anger Management.
- Low Self Esteem and Anxiety Problems.
- Psychological Tests.
Therapies Dealt With:
- REBT – Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy.
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- GT - Gestalt Therapy.
- EFT – Emotion Focused Therapy.
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- TA - Transactional Analysis.
Workshops and Training Conducted:
- Organizational Development.
- Life Coaching.
- Good Touch and Bad Touch for Children.
- Parenting Skills & Stress Management.
- Early Childhood Development.
- Learning Disabilities Training.
- Gender Education.
- Classroom Management for the Teachers.
- Career Guidance.
- Stress and Conflict Management.
- Leadership Skills and Money Management.
- Anger Management.
- Motivational Sessions.
- Personality Development.
- Creative Thinking Skills.
- Knowing your Emotions.
- Addiction Control.
- Character Building.
- Study Skills DevelopmentFamily and Relationship Enrichment.
- Co Counselling or Peer Counselling Training.
- Fear of Negative Evaluation among Working Early Adults and College Students-Mar, 2011.
- Life Satisfaction among Married and Separated Couples- March 2014.
Highlights and Strength:
- Empathetic Listener and Good Leadership skills.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Thorough and Accurate Documentation – IEP, MSE, etc.
- Extensive experience in dealing with children
- Considerable experience with Sexual Abuse, Alcoholics, and Drug addicts.
- Vast experience in training and development.