I am a 23-year-girl. I am severely underweight. Can I use Remeron for weight gain? Will it have any side effects?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern.
According to your height, your weight is low.
Firstly you should check the following.
1. Type 2 thyroid stress level.
Daily exercise with a proper diet will help you achieve your weight with fitness.
I suggest you a diet chart.
Alternative foods are also mentioned.
1. Early morning (7 AM)- three to four pieces of soaked almonds or sprouts.
2. Breakfast (8.30 AM)- brown bread (two pieces), boiled egg (without yolk) three pieces or roti with milk (two pieces) or bread, peanut butter two pieces.
3. Midmorning (11 AM)-fruit juice, especially pineapple, banana milkshake one glass, and fruit juice.
4. Lunch (1.30 PM).
5. Evening snacks (5.30 PM) - vegetable chicken stew, semolina porridge in one bowl, and chira polao.
6. Dinner (8.30-9 PM) - roti, rice, and one cup of paneer curries in one bowl.
1. Do exercises like strength training or yoga.
2. Avoid stress and alcohol.
3. Take plenty of water (10 glasses a day).
4. You should eat more food at each meal by forcing.
5. Before taking a meal, you can sometimes walk, which helps you feel hungrier.
6. Sleep at least seven to eight hours a day.
7. You can take chocolate, pastry, cake, chips, butter, ghee, and paratha.
It is better to avoid taking any supplements or medicine to gain weight.
1. Young people are always dissatisfied with their height and weight.
2. Do not compare yourself with others by body weight or height.
3. Aim for strength and fitness.
4. Be satisfied and confident about your looks.
5. Continue with your good diet and exercise, and over some time, your body will change. Kindly remember gaining weight is a time taking process. So do not expect any result within a fortnight.
I hope you find it helpful.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. your child being underweight? Read the article below to know how to manage this problem through nutrition .. ... Read fullHow to gain weight and overcome weakness?
Exercising: If you are doing any high-calorie burning exercises then you need to switch to other exercises for muscle training and less cardio workouts ... Read fullI am 40 years old and underweight. Will nutrigain work for me?
Hello doctor, I have noticed dark (do not know if they are dark-brown, more greenish, or black) flecks in what looks like otherwise very normal stool. Can this be blood, or does blood typically only present as fully-black, tarry stool? Also, I have... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Nutritionist Now