Welcome to icliniq.com.
Kalarchi choornam can be continued for a minimum of 3 months and to a maximum of 6 months. The heat and pimples might be due to PCOD itself. Some people develop flatulence (gas trouble) due to Kalarchi choornam. This can be prevented by consuming the drug along with (or after) food and by taking more curd or buttermilk. I would advise the following drugs in addition for treatment of PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease):
- Kuliyal choornam - to apply on face. This will cure pimples and remove scars.
- Siddhadhi ennai 15 ml (or Agathiyar kuzhambu) to be taken at 6 AM. This will cause diarrhea for 10-15 times. This should be taken under supervision of Siddha doctors. This drug resets the hormonal cycle and brings normal level of hormones. This medicine should be taken continuously 3 days (during menstrual period days) or one time per month.
- Nandhi mezhugu 1 capsule in the morning and one at night after food for 3 months. This is to remove cysts in ovary.
- Vishnukranthi (a small creeping plant) - take 50 g and boil in 150 ml water in slow flame to reduce water into 40 mL. Consume this kashayam at morning 6 AM (empty stomach) for 14 days continuously. This will help in maturation of follicles.
- Have kollu thuvaiyal (horsegram paste) and kollu rasam (horsegram soup) daily as a food.
- Pudina chutney (mint paste) - compulsorily have it daily for lunch and dinner. Or just make a paste with mint leaves and consume it two times a day. It is a very effective diet for PCOD.
- Avoid - oil, fat, cashew nut, almonds, pistachio nuts, chicken, egg, etc. More cholesterol will lead to more testosterone formation (PCOD will worsen). If you consume any of the above, pimples will appear the very next day.
- Continuous monitoring with physician is important. Once periods become regular, then you can check ultrasonogram to see follicle development.
I hope this will be helpful to you and my wishes for better health.
Revert back to a homeopathic physician online for further queries --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician