I am an 18 years old male. I have been suffering from nightfall for one and a half years. I feel dizzy, tired, and have no concentration. Please suggest me a good medicine to cure it. Is NFcure capsules a good option in curing it?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
The very first advice is not to worry about the nightfall. According to Ayurveda and Siddha, it is due to the excess heat in gonads. I have treated many patients with the following drugs and advice.
1) Stop drinking water or liquid two hours before sleep. If you are going to bed at 10 pm, then your last drink of water or juice should be before 8 pm. The more fullness of urinary bladder is one of the causes of nightfall. Urinate before bed. In between, if you wake up from bed, pass urine.
2) Try to sleep on the left side of the body or supine (looking upwards). Avoid sleeping on the right side (right-lateral) or facing downwards.
3) Buy Brahmi hair oil or Amla hair oil. Apply ten drops on the top of the head at 6.30 am. Rub with right hand on the head. After one hour, take a bath in normal water. You may use warm water also. This should be done daily in the morning.
4) Shatavari legium 5 gm (one teaspoon) should be consumed in the morning and evening before food for four months.
5) Before sleeping, keep your both feet on the basin containing room temperature water for 30 minutes then wipe with a towel. Then apply cow ghee or sesame oil on the foot. Then go to bed. This practice will reduce the heat in genitals.
6) Drink tender coconut water, cucumber juice, fruit juices. Avoid tea and coffee.
This will stop your nightfall.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. first advice is not to worry about the nightfall. According to Ayurveda and Siddha, it is due to the excess heat in gonads. I have treated many patients with the following drugs and advice. 1) Stop drinking water or liquid two hours before sleep.... Read fullI have dryness and nightfall due to central diabetes insipidus. What to do?
.. insipidus is a very rare case of diabetes. In this condition blood sugar doses are normal but due to excessive urination, the body suffers from electrolyte imbalances which lead to excessive thirst, dryness weaknesses, and lethargy .. ... Read fullI am shivering all the time and this increases after smoking. Why?
.. your complaints, it seems like Vata Dosa has increased. You should quit smoking as soon as possible. Take Ashwagandha and Shatavari powder 3 gm each twice a day with warm water after meals .. ... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now