I am 28 years old, married. My problem is that I am unable to concentrate on studies as I want to appear for exams in the coming year. Every month is getting wasted. Please help me out. I will be very thankful to you as it is a do or die situation for me.
I understand that focusing on high-level studies is often difficult.
Since you are married, you did not mention your routine activities. Because in order to suggest something it is important to manage your time.Time management is difficult to understand, for you, it is important to prioritize things.
1. By highlighting daily activities.
2. How much time you can give to your studies easily (two hours or more).
3. Try to find time for your studies when you have minimum distractions such as cooking, attending to someone, etc.
4. The best time can be when you are alone or can be alone.
5. Also, you need to learn some reading and learning strategies, that depends upon your subject and content which can be suggested later on if you need.
6. You also need to manage anxiety related to the exam.
7. Making a timeline of subjects would be also helpful.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. understand that you feel concerned and would like to increase concentration in studies due to preoccupation with thoughts.
Low concentration over studies could be due to various reasons. For instance, negative experiences at schools or classes, co Read full
.. you are experiencing are side effects of your medications.
Hypertension is a common side effect of Venlor (Venlafaxine), while dizziness, feeling sleepy, unable to focus, nausea and excessive sweating are all the common side effects of Valdoxan (Agome Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.