My weight is 65 kg and my height is 155. I want to lose weight.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
As per your height, you need to lose 8 to 10 kgs. With proper diet and regular exercise, it is possible to reach your goal within 2 to 3 months, depending on your metabolism.
I will give you some dietary recommendations to lose weight.
- Avoid fried and too oily food. Keep your oil intake to 5 to 6 tsp per day.
- Avoid sugary and bakery products. You can keep your sugar intake to 2 to 3 tsp per day.
- Avoid sugar-based fruit juices. If buying packaged fruit juice, go for 100% natural fruit juice.
- Keep a gap of atleast two hours in between meals.
- Drink atleast 8 to 10 glasses of water each day.
- Start with salad and soups before starting your main course.
- Use whole wheat flour or mix grain flour for making roti or paratha. Avoid smearing oil or ghee on them after cooking.
- Take almond or walnut. Avoid cashew, pistachio, and raisins.
I hope this will be helpful to you. For a complete diet plan, kindly get back with your daily eating pattern with timings and mention whether you are vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or ova vegetarian.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Please inform the precautions to be taken to maintain the correct sugar levels and please inform the complete diet chart including fruits which are to be avoided or preferred ... Read fullPlease suggest diet plan for managing bloating and constipation.
Before proceeding, I would like to emphasize that this is very important to me as I have undergone several tests and I have been advised to consult a dietician or nutritionist to follow up my symptoms ... Read fullHow can I reduce weight?
.. only low carbohydrate will not help. Follow a protein-rich, low carbohydrate, a fiber-rich diet that will fulfill the purpose. Have three small meals per day with lots of water. You can cheat sometimes with healthy junks. Exercise regularly with w... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Dietician Now