I am a 20-year-old male with a height of 5 ’ 10 " and a weight of about 135 lbs. I was wondering how I can gain weight. My body does not appear to gain much weight in the past few years and I do not know if there is something wrong with me. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern.
Thank you for posting your query.
You can also opt for a call consultation.
You need to accept that weight loss is as difficult as weight gain. But it will happen gradually, not fast.
I will need some more details for a proper medical diagnosis so that I can provide a customized diet plan for you.
For now, I can suggest you some tips-
1. You must consume a high protein diet including almonds, walnuts, vegetables, paneer, soya, tofu, chia seeds, and flax seeds.
2. You must follow some workout regimes as planks.
3. You must increase your fluid intake.
4. You must take sufficient rest and 8 hours to 9 hours of sleep.
5. You can manage stress with meditation
6. You must do breathing exercises.
7. You can take small frequent meals. Take a 2800 kcal diet which includes carbohydrates 50 %, protein 30 %, fat 20 %, and increase fiber intake up to 30 % of your diet. If required, you can add a supplement like whey protein.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. read your query as to why your doctor does not want to prescribe any medication for your raised TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone). Well, in my opinion, he is right because your TSH is a bit high but not above 10 when we need to prescribe treatment... Read fullI have headache, weight gain, and altered taste with menstrual changes. Please help.
.. apart from migraines are due to nerve involvement causing parosmia (altered taste sensation) most probably due to Vitamin B12 deficiency. Methylcobalamine (or vitamin B12) supplement 1500 mcg per day for a few weeks is usually advised and you are ... Read fullHow to gain weight as I am underweight and more vulnerable to climate change?
.. immune system is very weak. Some people like you are very much prone to cold and cough, because of which the body's normal biological systems gets disturbed during each season. When our immune system gets altered our antigens, which are the fighti... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Nutritionist Now