I have a question regarding my dream. I always see a man in my dream, but I have never seen his face as he wears a huge hat that casts a shadow over it. He is about 6 feet tall and is never close to me. If I try to walk toward him, he walks away from me. He is the only thing that is persistent in every dream. I want to know what he means and if there are any dangers associated with him. This has been happening for the past three weeks.
Kindly give me your suggestions.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I went through your query and understood your concern.
There are many ways to interpret a dream. I have mentioned a few below,
1. It is you who you see in your dreams, and as you might not have found your identity yet, you cannot see his face.
2. It may mean that there will be a man who will play a very significant role in your life, and you have not worked hard yet to approach him.
3. It may mean nothing.
4. It may become apparent later in life what it means.
However, I also suggest you note how often you have this dream and what happened the day you had this dream in your wakeful state.
Also, the information you have provided is significantly less for me to make any confirmed analysis. I would like to know more and kindly answer the questions mentioned below,
1. What happens in the dream?
2. How do you feel after watching that dream?
3. How often does it appear?
4. What is the general situation of your life?
5. What is the story of your life?
Kindly follow up with the answers to help you in a better manner.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
It defines how we think, feel, and behave, how we handle stress, relate to others, and make decisions in our day to day life ... Similarly, when you have a bodily problem like fever or jaundice, you feel irritated and distressed ...... Read fullIntroduction to Mental Health Primary Care
.. the inclusion of mental health services in primary health care? Read the article below to learn about it .. ... Read fullWhat Is Cytology (Cytopathology)?
.. using exfoliative and aspirational specimens has standardized itself as a screening and diagnostic test .. ... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask a Sleep Medicine Physician Now