Welcome back to icliniq.com.
It is a great improvement that he has come to 79 kilograms. He can easily come back to 75 kilograms in a month by following my dietary instructions. Please follow these remedies thoroughly. Following his gastrectomy procedure, these are kept in view as to how he can lose weight healthily and balance his appetite.
1) These are foods to avoid completely:
a) Sugar-sweetened sodas.
b) Fruit juices.
d) Cane sugar.
g) Cakes and cookies.
h) No bread or fruit juices.
2) While eating, always sit upright. The back should be fully straight. Have at least eight to ten ounces of water every now and then in a day. Stay well hydrated. That will help him lose healthy weight.
3) The meal proportion should be divided into six times a day, for example, an intake should be small, and from time to time, giving a gap, he can take his food up to six to seven times. By doing this, his body metabolism will stabilize better, and he can have healthy weight management.
4) Avoid all spicy and peppery foods. Also, his last meal should be at least two hours before bedtime. I would personally suggest light walking one hour or 30 minutes before bedtime so that the food will digest better and his weight will be in check.
5) Proteins can be an easy part of the diet now. Eggs, tofu, peanut butter, milk products (if he does not have an allergy), green leafy veggies, and all sorts of nuts and seeds can be included in his diet. More protein ensures healthy weight management. If he has any specific allergy to any of this, you can remove that from the diet, but the important thing to bear in mind is small food proportions divided six times a day.