I am going through a lot of depression. This is due to:
1) I have a hearing problem even after wearing hearing aids. It is of little use.
2) My relatives borrowed money from me and did not return.
Due to this, I am always depressed. I am unable to communicate with others and always reply angrily whenever my family asks me something. I was recommended a Stablon tablet by a psychiatrist. After completion of the course, which helped, again, I am back to depression and stress. I am unable to concentrate.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I can understand your concern. I suggest you take counseling. If required, there is nothing wrong with consulting a psychiatrist to get medicines.
From Siddha or Ayurveda, I suggest you do the following things:
1) Panchakarpam - take one spoon of this and mix with cow milk using a spoon. Then keep on the stove with mild flame. Stir with a spoon continuously to get paste form. Now turn off the stove. After 20 minutes, you apply this paste on the whole head har. Wait for three hours, then take a bath in normal water. Note: Make sure this paste or the bathing water should not enter the eyes. It will cause severe eyes irritation. If it enters into eyes, then apply cold water into eyes wash eyes with cold water.
This is to be applied weekly for two days (Sunday and Thursday) or any other day. Apply from 6 AM to 7 AM. This will cool down your brain and thought. It gives you a good sleep.
2) Manasamitra Vatakam - Take one tablet morning and two in the evening after food. This acts in the brain to reduce depression.
3) Pranayama - Practice it daily 20 minutes morning and 20 minutes evening before food. This can balance your autonomic nervous system and reduce anger.
4) Have one pet animal or plant a few plants (gardening) in a pot. Daily take care of it, spend some time with that. It is a therapy to relax your mind.
5) Whenever you get angry or mood struck, you can take a deep breath ten times, then drink water, then sit with your pets or plants. Avoid the situation or persons who make you irritated. If needed, you can go to relaxing places or visit a friend's house, which often helps in changing your mindset.
I hope this helps.
Thank you doctor,
Is there cure for Sinosodial deafness?
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
For sinusoidal deafness, there are fewer options in Siddha. However, you can try the following that usually improves hearing ability in aged people. But I suggest you the following:
1) Ulunthu thailam - use as hair oil. Every day, apply 15 drops of the oil on hair and do a self-massage. Take a bath after some time. The same oil can be used as ear drops before sleeping.
2) Vallaarai tablet - two tablets morning, two nights after food. This has the ability to repair and regenerate neuronal cells. It may help you.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Kalarchi kaai seed kernal chooranam, take 10 gm, mix with egg white yolk and make a paste using a finger ... However, as the calcification of tiny areas of testis will not interfere in fertility, you can just apply Kalarchi chooranam external to redu... Read fullPlease suggest ayurveda treatment for hearing loss.
Please suggest any ayurveda treatment for the same ... As it is a physiological degradation disease, the treatment falls into two categories pharmacological and surgical treatment ...... Read fullKindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.
.. the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choo... Read full
Ask your health query to a Wellness Expert online?Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now